Changi Business Park, Singapore
Rohde & Schwarz has developed the Changi Business Park as an architectural and ambitious project in an attractive location. Nearby the airport is a multi-purpose usage of office space and a hotel. The appealing glass facade with green elements is featured with elegance and freshness. With the sky garden, The Forum architects put yet another highlight. Roundabout 2000 m² are growing trees and plants of all kinds. This is the perfect place for work, feeling well and regaining energy.
A small entrance space with a reception area establishes an entree which is bordered off by a circumjacent mezzanine. Further on the upper floor, one can find a green loggia. Adjacent, one can find a very inviting sky garden on top of the roof of the building.
- An attractive place with large front windows.
- A sky garden for a feel-good atmosphere.
- Hotel is directly located at the airport.
- At a quiet location east of Singapore
- Directly located at the airport
- 25 minutes away from the center of the city