Anything but Normal
Loft 38 – Munich, Friedenstraße 22b
Loft 38 is the space where the industrial past and modern age of media meet. A place not only made to allow creative inspiration, but also the ability to find development for that space. Whoever is looking for an office with a top modern glass palace with high-tech equipment is at the wrong place. However, whoever feels attracted to the former production and storage facility can already consider hiring a moving company. Loft 38 is directly located nearby the east train station (Ostbahnhof) and therefore a crucial point in Munich. It is also right in the middle of the most liveliest and diverse part of the city.
- Full of charm: The former production and storage facility from Rohde & Schwarz-redeveloped and refurbished for a modern service office.
- Rarity: one of the few well-preserved industrial lofts in Munich.
- Inspiring: an ideal ambience for media professionals, agencies, artists...
- Practical: sufficient parking space directly in front of the entrance.
- Spacious: the total area is around 4,000 m² and also starting at round about 300 m².
- Attractive loft-rooms with large window fronts and high ceilings.
- A large spatial effect through interior, continuous glass fronts and doors.
- Flexible design possible-whether as a large office room or small units.
- Includes a loading ramp and a freight elevator.
- An additional storage room and an archive area in the basement.
- Just a few minutes by car to the middle ring.
- A quiet location located directly at the east subway station (Ostbahnhof) near downtown and the lively „Werksviertel“.
- The suburban railway, subway and tram station as well as a bus station practically in front of the door.
- Just a few minutes by car to the middle ring and therefore a quick connection to the motorway A8 and A99.
- The fairgrounds are only 15 minutes away by car.
- An ideal vantage point for going out for dining and a great area for leisure enjoyment.