Administration and Staff Restaurant
Mü15 – Munich, Trausnitzstraße 6
KSP Jürgen Engel architects planned and finished a building combines more functional uses. The flexibly designable upper floor serves Rohde & Schwarz as an administration and communication area. Located on the ground floor are conference rooms and training rooms. An interior architectural highlight, which was created by Lindau and Kindelbacher, is the staff restaurant and serves more than 1,800 guests for a dining experience.
- Excellent: A clear architecture with a meandering facade.
- Innovative: Cooling and heating by thermal activation.
- Flexible: Rooms separable in independent rental units starting at 420 m².
- Spacious: A cafeteria at the campus.
- Individual: a floor plan composition and facility.
- Floor space 14,707 m²
- Gross floor area 23,841 m²
- Investment Volume roundabout 60 million euros
- Usage Rohde & Schwarz
The Mü15 has no limits for any individual requests. Every usage profile can be implemented with any custom-made room concept. From this large room, you can have an open office to a cubicle office. The possibilities are endless. The courtyard offers a spaciously designed staff restaurant, which offers enough space and therefore can strengthen one's body and soul. It serves to enhance as a communication platform for all areas of the company.
- One of the most preferred location in Munich with a strong growth potential.
- A traffic-favorable location at the east station (Ostbahnhof), which is a junction for all forms of public transportation.
- Just a few minutes by car to the middle ring and therefore a rapid connection to the motorway A8 and A99.
- The fairgrounds are only 15 minutes away by car.
- The airport is reachable in 20 minutes by the inner-city train.