A Modern and Spacious Office Building
Office Centre - Munich, Friedenstraße 30-32
The real-estate office building of Rohde & Schwarz, which was purely created for that purpose, was designed by the well-renowned architecture office Stöter-Tillmann & Kaiser. Additionally to this office building is an appealing inner courtyard and a two-floor underground parking. Because of its office planning, the building features individual and attractive design possibilities. Rounding off, located on the fifth floor is a roof terrace.
- Excellent: An architecture with an attractive facade and a large inside courtyard.
- Exclusive: A roof terrace with a view of the city.
- Flexible: Spaces divisible into separate rental units
- Practical: Directly located at the junction of the east train station (Ostbahnhof) and its own underground parking area.
- Floor space: Round about 9,530 m² and a green inside courtyard.
- Gross floor space: 12,930 m².
- A two floor underground parking with 141 single and duplex parking space.
- Rentable area which can be divided starting at 280 m².
- Investment volume around 19 million euros.
- In the factory quarter- one of the most preferred locations in Munich with a strong growth potential.
- A conveniently located site at the east train station (Ostbahnhof). A junction for all types of public transportation.
- Just a few minutes by car to the middle ring and therefore an easy connection to the motorway A8 and A99.
- The fairgrounds are only 15 minutes away by car.
- The airport is reachable by using the subway (20 minutes by train starting from the east station).