Retail Shops, Hotels, Offices and Leisure
PLAZA – Munich, Grafinger Straße 29
With the „PLAZA“, Rohde & Schwarz has set up yet another highlight in the new „Werksviertel“ in Munich. The architect office Chapman & Taylor drafted this building, which features complex facades of slats and its own elaborate shaping.
- Excellent: The architecture with an attractive and green courtyard.
- Innovative: Cooling and heating of groundwater use.
- Individual: A floor plan design and facility.
- Practical: Underground parking with roundabout 360 parking spaces.
- Sporty: Gym, physiotherapy and a climbing hall.
- Flexible: Hotel concepts like the Residence Inn and Moxy.
- Exciting: Office space in the new „Werksviertel“.
- Diverse: Retail shops with a full assortment of goods, food discounters and a drugstore.
- Floor space 25,091 m²
- Gross Floor Area 39,487 m²
- Project volume roundabout 70 million euros
- Usage third party usage