Modern with a Loft-like Character
Tassiloft – Munich, Tassiloplatz 25-27
With this project, Rohde & Schwarz has realized a highly attractive downtown location the once former office into a contemporary residential and office space. The front part of the building obtains in the elevators fully refurbished modern window hinges for a spacious incidence of light whereas the back part of the building, which has impressively high rooms, still maintains an industrial loft-like character despite its renovation. Both buildings have been equipped with energetic like windows, quality flooring, suitable lighting and the most modern sanitary facilities. In keeping with the city map, it was created into a connecting building, which now connects the front and rear building giving it additional apartments. This is ideal for companies which would prefer the charm of an old building with a modern facility just as well as appreciating a conveniently located place, but at a quiet location.
- A rarity in Munich: A stylish sanitized loft-like office building.
- Good atmosphere: High, bright rooms with an old building like character.
- In the newest condition: sanitized and renovated to preserve the charm and details from the existing structure.
- Floor space 3,140 m²
- Gross floor space, aerial 8,453 m²
- 69 parking spaces
- Investment volume 26,2 million Euro
- Attractive: Loft rooms with large front windows and a high ceiling.
- A large ambience through an inboard, consistent glass front and doors.
- In the urban and lively part of Munich called Haidhausen-Au.
- Just a few minutes away to the middle ring by car and therefore an easy connection to all the freeways, airport and trade fair in Munich.
- Subway station and a bus stop nearby.