Inspirational and future-oriented
Technology Center l - Werksviertel Munich
Rohde & Schwarz has underscored its innovative demand with the technology center and therefore has created a new and attractive working environment and an architectural masterpiece. The designed building from the architectural office of Heese (ABH) features a lighted design with a prominent glass atrium. The location in the new “Werksviertel” features the entitlement of an attractive location in Munich.
- Excellent: Architecture with an attractive facade and a light-flooded atrium.
- Innovative: Cooling and heating through the activation of thermal mass.
- Flexible: Rooms which are partible in single units starting at 530 m².
- Individual: Floor-plan and facility.
- Spacious: The cafeteria and exhibition rooms are directly accessible from the atrium.
- Practical: Underground parking with 115 parking places.
- Floor space 16,262 m²
- Gross-floor area 26,027 m² including an atrium
- Investment volume ca. 40 million euros
- Usage Rohde & Schwarz
- Werksviertel - One of the most preferred locations in Munich with a strong growth potential
- A traffic-favorable location at the east station (Ostbahnhof), which is a junction for all forms of public
- Just a few minutes by car to the middle ring and therefore a rapid connection to the motorway A8 and A99.
- The fairgrounds are only 15 minutes away by car.
- The airport is reachable in 20 minutes by the inner-city train.